Tuesday, January 13, 2009

newbie here...

erm...
1st times using blog sys...
dunno wut really i can do here...but it atleast i can do instead of mkn titon je kn....
da la bgn titon lmbt,ehehe...titon lak time org lain sibuk nk g kje...tue la hakikat seorng yg tgh tanam anggur...

anyways,here a bit bout what i love to do while "lepaking" at home...facing my damn lovely pc everyday is part of the routine.watching movies which i download through the bittorent,quite new to it...anyone can suggest torrent site for me would be nice to hear from you guy...

meanwhile,i had register for my license class(driving)...ahaha...to old for that i think...anyways,that how it goes.either way i still need a license to drive...munchkin do laugh at me...

guys,any idea what should i put in my blog....
do PM me...
thank in advance...

No comments:

Post a Comment